Wireless Microphone Bonus MB-999
Micro wireless Bonus MB-999
(Scroll to view 360-degree images)
Wireless Microphone Bonus MB 999 is designed for the professional karaoke center with the criteria taken into account:
- Sound clarity, tone “screaming” to close large mouth microphone sound remains very stable not “tank” known.
- High sensitivity for remote microphone mouth, clearly hear all the little details when down low and up high, the more legato bowing, full frequency range for voice ca.
- Reduce significantly howling in every case.
Reliability and stability of use in the business environment:
- The usual falling from the table, a chair, hands on the tile floor undamaged signal receiver.
- Earlier alloy mesh withstand the impact when falling, was designed key buildings in diminishing the “tamper” guest karaoke player.
- The tail is below the microphone using elastic plastic and rubber damper cushions the impact when dropped.
- Less demand on battery power, you can choose the level of remote broadcasts or near normal development in just a play room karaoke near stable also.
- Eye infrared receiver for the frequency change is immediately displayed when the clock should change this room to the other microphone is easy, just need a few seconds.
- Off switch body shape, handy to turn up and down, can put the switch in lock mode, then switch off the signal will sound only temporary-mute, not turn off the power.
- The most important thing, in any case damage loss, all the parts and accessories are available are offered genuine.
- The frequency selection: Up to 200ch
- QuickScan Auto Setup feature: automatically detect and synchronize the frequency between transmitter and receiver.
- Antenna: Detachable
- Screen Display: LCD
- Operating Range: 100 m (straight line – the actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Frequency available: Between 700-865 MHz
- m bar Range: 50 to 18.000 Hz
- RF Output Power Generators: 12 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4 “(6.3 mm) maximum unbalanced Output Level: -27 dBV -13 dBV (1/4”)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (+/- 38 kHz deviation ref, 1 kHz tone.)
- Operating temperature: -18 ° C (0 ° F) – + 50 ° C (122 ° F)
- Power required for transmitter: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Power Requirements for tuner: 12-15 V DC @ 300 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Carton size: mm x mm x mm H x W x D
- Audio Input Level ”
- Gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- Gain 10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment range: 10 dB
PICTURES OF MICRO BONUS MB-999
Incoming search terms:
- micro bonus