Karaoke Microphone Bonus MB-1000S
Karaoke microphone Bonus MB-1000S
(Scroll to view 360-degree images)
Bonus karaoke microphone MB-1000S is the wireless microphone professional karaoke for karaoke. Bonus MB-1000S Micro’s products are manufactured and developed by Bonus Audio – Manufacturer of audio equipment, professional karaoke equipment, modern.
Bonus MB-1000S karaoke microphones for realistic sound quality, the ability to recreate sounds good, achieving high-resolution detail. One striking feature that rare product on the market that is capable MUTE after 3s are not used, helping to limit power consumption. Bonus MB-1000S Micro is equipped with the ability to restrict the state howling hiss a maximum destructive audio equipment, karaoke equipment.
High sensitivity, clearly heard all the little details when down low and up high, the more legato bowing, full frequency range for voice.
Bonus MB-1000S is designed to make sure, the situation falls, falls from the table, the chair will not damage the microphone signal receiver. Earlier micro grids are designed alloy should definitely not afraid of deformation when dropped and the first fixed locking screws mesh sling guest status “tamper” guest. The tail microphone rubberized elastic, anti-high sock.
Function maximum limit consumption when not in use so it can operate in a very long time. Port IR (Infrared) was designed just before the clock display to easily change the operating frequency of the microphone in a simple way and fast. Push button switch with rubber designed beautifully, pressing gently.
Easy to replace when damaged microphones, or eye signals quickly.
Products are distributed and genuine warranty in Phan Nguyen Audio, come and feel the sound quality and products.
- Channels: 200ch
- Channels frequency: 200kHz.
- Frequency response: 690MHz – 850MHz
- Sounds Range: 60Hz – 18kHz (± 3dB)
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C (0 ° F) ~ + 50 ° C (122 ° F)
- Power required for transmitter: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Power Requirements for tuner: 12-15 V DC @ 300 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Audio Input Level ”
- 0dB gain: -20 dBV maximum
- 10dB gain: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment range: 10 dB
- Howling hiss cutting mode automatically: If the receiver is turned on, the need to turn it off. Press and hold both buttons VOL + material on the sides and then press the POWER button. Top box will pop up, now drop 2 VOL + button and press the SET. Db-digit display will show the current value. Press VOL + or VOL- to select the automatic cuts hissing screech from 0-5 by default is 2 dB level. Select complete press the SET button to confirm.
- Lock Receiver: After locking the receiver, the buttons on the machine will be disabled to avoid accidentally changing the channel and unwanted volume.
- Unlock the receiver. Turn off the receiver first, then press and hold the UP button material, then press the POWER button to turn on the receiver. The screen will display the key is locked successfully. To unlock you need to turn off the receiver redo the steps above is
- Frequency detection: To be able to operate the microphone, microphone should be placed identical frequency or channel number for the receiver. To start auto tune, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds on the receiver, the receiver will automatically search for suitable frequency for the mic and then you can use too.
- How to move the frequency (the frequency used in the case of the microphone is identical to the frequency of another receiver tuned to the frequency after which the microphone was not used): Move the frequency by pressing on the switch frequency received the “△” and then press the SET button, the screen displayed digit IR – (run run) Insert the microphone oriented screen on the receiver IR lamp is approximately 10cm and kept for about 10 seconds for the receiver to receive micro wave is.
- How to enable / disable the accelerometer sensor: When the microphone is on. Press and hold the power button on the microphone integer in the range 5-10 seconds. The screen will turn off once and then pops up and displays word GY GY ON or OFF mode means that the acceleration sensor is turned on or off
Incoming search terms:
- dò tần số micro bonus mb-1000s