Wire Microphone Bonus CD5
Microphone Bonus CD5 used for singing and is used primarily by singer amateur / semi-pro and vocals while performing live, to be used for direct performances. Micro Bonus CD5 features: the electric microphone and cardioid lobe direction. Micro Bonus CD5 include price shock mounted inside avoid the noise, the on / off switch and cables 15ft (4.5m).
Typical frequency bands for expansion:
- Suitable for singing.
- Cardioid directivity sensitive to sound coming from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less sensitive to the howling, creating natural sound.
- Top simple electrodynamic microphones and sustainable.
- Can handle high intensity sound without distortion.
- Early microphones include neodymium magnets for better sound quality
- Price shock mounted inside compartment noise.
- Sustainable metal structure
- On / off
- Steel grille sustainability can withstand the abrasion and the rigors of continuous use.
- Filter “pop” is integrated to reduce the sound of breath and wind noise.
- Includes cable 15ft (4.57m), mic clip and bag drop prevention.
|Frequency||50 to 15,000 Hz|
Incoming search terms: